jessiebelle

jessiebelle

Witch's Nocturne (Moonsongs, Book 2)

Witch's Nocturne (Moonsongs, Book 2) - E.J. Wesley Honestly, even though I was really excited to read Witch's Nocturne (and I'm hoping for more), I was slightly disappointed with this one. I don't know if my expectations were just too high after Blood Fugue. Don't get me wrong, I liked Witch's Nocturne.Again it was a quick read, I read this one much faster than I read the first book in the series (probably because I was alone in the house). We are introduced to a few new characters in this book, they aren't exactly what they might appear to be at first. The action and humor are all there from the first book. Jenny is still learning to be a "real adult" though she might not exactly be trying. It's kind of like what I like to ask people "bills what bills?" One part of the book that stands out to me the most and that I think was one of my favorites was Jenny's second (or would you call in third) visit to the library in her life.The end of Witch's Nocturne does leave possibilities for the future. Even from the first book not all the question were answered and now there are more and now there are witches to be worried about.I received this book as part of a blog tour.